Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

Update

Hey everyone!!
How about I introduce you to some new categories I've come up with:
All the categories and subject are:

  • City/prefecture close-up
  • Streetstyle pictures
  • Birthday's
  • The updates
  • List of 50 random things
  • Lists of 10 songs
  • Some info about a famous person
  • Food
  • My Favourite scenes (think I might change that into quotes for spoiler alert)
  • A style
  • Screencaps from a videoclip turned into a screensaver
  • Screencaps from a drama
  • New songs release I like
  • Cute couple stills (ccs) or a fictional character I like
  • pictures from a random person or subject

Current tags are:
  • Celebs

  • crafts

  • Drama

  • Dream High

  • Fashion

  • Food

  • Hello Kitty

  • J-Fashion

  • J-pop

  • Japan

  • K-Fashion

  • K-pop

  • Korea

  • messages

  • movies

  • News

  • PV

  • screensaver


  • If you have requests tell me!!!
    Put a comment below!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment