Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A new single for ON/OFF

I almost couldn't believe this, like: oh my gosh my favourite twinbrothers get another song!!
I really love them. Well, how can I not with my Vampire Knight addiction ;)

So about the song:
The title is 'Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara' and the release date will be 27 april.
And It will also be another opening.  The anime 'beezlebub' will have an amazing soundtrack soon.
The single has two types: The CD only version and the CD+DVD limited edition.

Limited Edition CD Track List
01. Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara
02. Kimi ga Inakerya
03. Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara Instrumental
04. Kimi ga Inakerya Instrumental

Regular Edition CD Track List
01. Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara
02. Kimi ga Inakerya
03. Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara TV Size Ver.
04. Hajimaru no wa, Sayonara Instrumental
05. Kimi ga Inakerya Instrumental

Xx

Source: Tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment