Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kana Nishino FT WISE - By your side

I really admire Kana Nishino, one of my favourite songs from her is Aitakute Aitakute.
So, I was really glad when I heard she was teaming up with WISE again.
This is her 3rd song with WISE, they also collaborated with the single 'Yours Only'
Those two really make a great couple, I love the collaberation of kana's beautiful voice and WISE's rap.
The model and actress Hawana Kawaguchi is starring in this clip.


They are both so cute!!
I love the lyrics, they are easy to understand for those who can speak even a little japanese.
And a lot of lines are in English, and they are so cute and touching!
This song is again about a long distance relationship.
For Japanese people they pronounce the English words very good.
And this all means I've got a new favourite song ;)

Check it out and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment