Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

intervieuw with F4

Kim Bum

IS: The So Yi-jung in Boys Before Flowers seems to be a smooth playboy - a ladies’ man.
KB: Thank you for the compliment but in real life, I am quite different. I am shy and do not mingle easily with people, much less attract beautiful women.

IS: Do you have a girlfriend?
KB: I’ve never had a girlfriend. I have been always too involved in something or other and have not found a girlfriend. (i do rmb posting a photo of him kissing another girl.. ok maybe he didn't regard that girl as his gf. but lol my friend's friend is his high school ex gf -.- )


IS: If you had a girlfriend, what would you like her to do for you?
KB: I would like her to cook for me and pack me a nice lunch box. During my busy shooting schedule, I often have to skip a meal. When that happens, I could eat the lunch box my girlfriend has lovingly prepared for me.

IS: Who is #1 on your mobile phone speed dial?
KB: I believe it’s a “hyung” (elder brother/senior) from my agency whom I call for support. When I have a girlfriend, I would probably change her number to be #1 on my speed dial then.

IS: What would you do if your parents oppose marriage to your chosen one — much like Boys Before Flowers’ Gu Jun-pyo’s situation?
KB: If I do not get married to the one I love because of the opposition of those around me, I will regret it for the rest of my life. I will persuade my parent’s for their blessing.

IS: What is your motto in life?
KB: Making a mistake once is alright, but don’t make it twice. As you live life, you may experience failures and you may make mistakes. However, I do not want to encounter the same defeat from making the same mistake again. It means that although a person can’t be perfect, he/she should try his/her best to come close to perfection.

IS: What is your biggest crisis in life to date?
KB: I don’t think I have experienced any extra ordinary crisis in my life. I have worked hard to overcome certain things, but I do not consider them crisis in my life.

IS: Do you want to be a tycoon like your character in Boys Before Flowers?
KB: I do not want to be a tycoon, although I am always keen to achieve, and to live out my dream.

IS: Favourite Internet sites?
KB: Daum, Naver and other portal sites because news and information can be obtained very quickly.

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?
KB: Mobile phone and wallet.

IS: Do you have a jinx or habit?
KB: The day before the first day of shooting the drama I could not sleep. However, when morning comes, I go to the set in good spirits and get the job done. The next night, if I don’t get to sleep again, my condition worsens.

IS: When you feel stressed how do you solve it?
KB: When I am stressed, I look for my friends. I get de-stressed when I hang out with them, laughing and talking.

IS: Who is your favourite sports star?
KB: Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

IS: What three things would you bring to a desert island?
KB: Game consoles, DVD player and cell phone. I could watch movies with the DVD player and enjoy the island in between playing games on my console. Why would I bring a cell phone to a deserted island? I saw a CF once where the mobile phone was used to call for a Jjajangmyeon delivery.

IS: If you have a completely free day, what would you do?
KB: I would like to go somewhere to clear my head and unwind.



Lee Min Ho:

IS: The Baeksang Arts Awards fall (referring to Min-ho tripping on the Red Carpet) was a hot topic.
LMH: Yeah what a silly mistake and I was embarrassed. But my fans did cheer me on and I could see the love of the fans.

IS: What is your motto in life?
LMH: Not to give up on my goals. Victory is not as important as possessing a fighting spirit. My motto is to not give up even if I fail. I think to have that attitude is just beautiful.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life to date?
LMH: There was this traffic accident in 2006. I had to stay in the hospital for 6 months. At first I was frustrated and I couldn’t even walk. But I am glad I overcame that.

IS: How do you relieve stress?
LMH: Just sleep. Sleep until the stress disappears. I have slept for 24 hours previously.

IS: What’s your sleeping habit like?
LMH: I grind my teeth and talk in my sleep, which is why my pals don’t want to sleep with me when we travel.

IS: When and where was your first kiss?
LMH: It was when I was a freshman in high school. I kissed my girlfriend, standing right in front of her house.

IS: What do you think most women want as a gift?
LMH: If I had a girlfriend, that would be good. Women want you to be their best friend. That’s the best gift of all.

IS: When was the last time you dated and had a girlfriend?
LMH: When I was 20. I haven’t had a girlfriend since University.

IS: What is your ideal type of woman?
LMH: I think more of her overall style and my feeling toward her than her appearance.
I’m drawn to a woman, although not pretty, that appeals to my feeling strongly.

IS: If you had a lover, which term of endearment would you use to call her?
LMH: It depends on the style of the woman (T/N: literal translation. But i guess he means the term of endearment he will use depends on what kind of woman she is. There is no fixed term for all.)

IS: What if your parents were against your marriage — like in the character Gu Jun-pyo?
LMH: We will run away and elope.

IS: Which actress would you like to work with in future?
LMH: Song Hye-kyo sunbae. She is elegant and classy and has loads of charisma and possesses excellent acting skills. Should I get a chance to work with her, I would be able to learn a lot and no doubt be very nervous.

IS: Person whom you most want to meet?
LMH: I want to meet Hollywood actor Edward Norton. He has a laid back, comfortable charisma that is so impressive. When I meet him, I will ask “Will you teach me how?” But I must brush up on my English first.

IS: Who is your favourite sports star?
LMH: Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo. It was my dream in elementary school to become a professional soccer player. If I continued to play soccer, I hope to be a player like Cristiano Ronaldo now.

IS: What’s your favourite food and what dish do you cook well?
LMH: I like meat. Recipe? Just roast it. I have a secret roasting process. Beef, pork or chicken, I use the same recipe.

IS: What is your #1 karaoke song?
LMH: Toy’s 내가 잠시 너의 곁에 살았다는 걸

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?
LMH: Cologne. I always like to smell nice.

IS: What is your favourite drink?
LMH: I usually don’t drink alcohol. Three cups of soju is my limit. I like hard liquor.

IS: Do you have a jinx or habit?
LMH: Whenever I’m in a drama or movie, I injure myself. I have to be extra careful.

IS: What three things would you bring to a desert island?
LMH: A bed, lighter and my mobile phone. Having a nice bed to sleep on would be good. On a deserted island, your food should be cooked - hence the lighter. I could cook fish. I would be so bored on a deserted island that I would play with all the games I downloaded to my mobile phone.

IS: What do you envy of your F4 members?
LMH: Kim Bum’s small face, Kim Joon’s big eyes, Kim Hyun-joong’s fair complexion. As for the whole package, I am actually the best.


Kim Hyun Joong:

IS: Who do you want to meet most in the world?
KHJ: Of course Seo Taiji. When i was a child, I listened to a variety of foreign music and I liked the rock genre. The top song when I was in school was Seo Taiji and Boys’ “Nan-arayo” ( 난 알아요). Then when I heard “Ultramania”, I decided to become a singer. I have a lot of respect for Seo Taiji.

IS: Do you have any talent you’ve been polishing since the school days?
KHJ: I played bass guitar in a band when I was in high school. I can play it quite well. I enjoy expressing it by playing guitar when I get a musical idea. I would spend whole day to search for rare guitars when I was visiting Japan. I love the guitar.

IS: Do you have any places you want to travel to? Who with?
KHJ: I have friends whom I’ve been growing up with in the same town. I’ve spent most of my life with them. I fear nothing when I’m with them. I want to travel to space with them and challenge the limit of our lives. Does that sound like nonsense?

IS: Who is number one on your mobile phone speed dial?
KHJ: I have a bad memory and my mobile phone directory stores my important numbers but I don’t use the speed dial.

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?
KHJ: An extra pair of contact lens, eye drops and a shaver. Also an extra pair of underwear and socks just in case we end up shooting all night.

IS: Which actress would you like to work with?
KHJ: Lee Hyo-ri. Before I made a debut as a singer, she was my dream girl. Hyori is my senior and gave me lots of valuable advice. She is such an inspiration to me.

IS: What is your motto in life?
KHJ: You only have one chance in life, live hard and earn fame. Help the poor and be respected.

IS: What’s the difference before and after F4?
KHJ: The age range of people who recognise me became various. The character Ji Hoo seemed to give me a chance to produce another Kim Hyun Joong.

IS: Have you ever posted any opinion under Internet news articles (about youself)?
KHJ: I try not to read bad posts (about me). I would read what people write about me on my fan page and write my opinions as well. Sometimes I reveal myself and sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I write really harsh reports on myself to push myself. I visit Daum the most.

IS: Do you have a bad habit or jinx?
KHJ: No jinx. Habit perhaps? When I am stressed, I like to go on fishing trips or listen to music.

IS: What if your parents were against your marriage — like in the character Gu Jun-pyo?
KHJ: I will try to persuade my parents, that I am responsible enough to make the decision.

Where and with whom do you like to drink with?
KHJ: I drink a lot. Soju. Anywhere (the place is not important). I drink with my band mates and friends. A simple stall by the street is good enough. I like my soju with pork and kimchi.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life to date?
KHJ: It was when I was in the MBC TV show We’ve Got Married. We went to film at Halla Mountain (Halla San) at Jeju Island. We took 5 hours to climb up the mountain and 2 hours to get down. I didn’t go easy but went on briskly. I ran down for 2 hours without a break. Finally, when we reached the bottom and it was time for an interview at the hotel, I had no energy left and fainted.

IS: What would you do if you won ₩ 10,000,000,000 (around $7,500,000) in the lottery?
KHJ: ₩ 5,000,000,000 to parents. ₩ 1,000,000,000 to my boss Lee Ho-yeon of DSP Entertainment. 20% to needy neighbours, 20% to share with friends.

IS: Do you have any skin care secrets?
KHJ: My dermatologist takes care of my skin very well. That’s my honest answer. Haha. I will always try to clean my skin properly.

IS: What is your sleeping habit?
KHJ: I sleep in only my underwear. I can’t endure wearing anything more because I am afraid of the heat. I like the feeling of the blanket next to my skin and only wear my underwear to bed.

IS: When did you last date and how old were you?
KHJ: We split up just before I made my debut (in SS501). Haha.

IS: What would you call your girlfriend if you have one?
KHJ: I would just call her name. I’m not as gentle or tender as Ji Hoo. I wish my girlfriend was someone just like a friend, who I would feel comfortable with.

IS: What do you want to receive from your girlfriend?
KHJ: Actually, I would be more comfortable giving than receiving. Even if I have something I want, I won’t tell her and I would just buy it myself. I would give anything from me to the most precious one.

IS: What do you envy of your F4 members?
KHJ: Min-ho’s height, Bum’s maturity and Joon’s personality?

IS: What is the best fortune of your life so far?
KHJ: The fact that I have friends who I’ve been with since primary school, and that I’m a member of SS501.

IS: If you have a completely free day, what would you do?
KHJ: I just want to sleep all day.

IS: Who manages your income?
KHJ: Since I was a child and started off with part-time jobs, I have been managing my own income. My parents trust me.


Kim Joon:

IS: Person whom you want to meet the most?
KJ: Since young, I have always wanted to meet Seo Taiji. He has been my idol since childhood days. When I was in elementary school, he was the face of the leading music then. Now, 17 years after his debut album, he is still active in the music scene and I have a lot of respect for that.

IS: Who is your favourite sports star?
KJ: Michael Jordan. I loved watching him during NBA Basketball mania. Michael Jordan - the name itself is a strong force.

IS: What is your life motto?
KJ: “Just do the best you can”, that is my motto.

IS: What’s the difference after being one of F4?
KJ: People see me differently. Maybe people who I used to know see me differently now and also the people I get to know newly. Ajummas would give cheers at me when I go to a restaurant and I feel that I’m being taken care of a lot since the drama became really popular.

IS: What would you do if you won ₩ 10,000,000,000 in the lottery?
KJ: I would put it in savings. When a lot of money comes to me at one time, I would plan how to use it carefully to avoid bitterness in the future.

IS: What do you envy of your F4 members?
KJ: I envy their vast experience at such a young age. The other F4 members are younger than me, yet I am the one who’s the rookie (in the entertainment industry). Their careers have gone off to a great start.

IS: Do you have any talent or skill you can show in front of people?
KJ: I rap in T-MAX so rapping is the thing I’m confident of. I used to like dancing when I was younger but I don’t think I dance better than others. I like rapping because I can express myself when I create it or write lyrics. You can do it with melody but doing it with lyrics is more fascinating.

IS: Favourite Internet site?
KJ: I enjoy surfing the net, but I don’t have a favourite site. However, I like to check up on Boys Before Flowers articles and related articles.

IS: What if you become a tycoon like your character in the drama?
KJ: I would see how much I have in my bank account. I would feel contented when I see the numbers and think ‘I have this much’. Actually I wonder whether those tycoons would check how much money they have.

IS: The best luck you had in your life?
KJ: When I debuted as a singer in the group T-MAX. That was a big break for me.

IS: What was the biggest crisis in your life?
KJ: The time when I was preparing to debut as a singer was the darkest years of my life. The waiting, challenges I faced and uncertainty was difficult.

IS: Which actress would you love to work with?
KJ: I’m still a beginning actor so I haven’t really thought about which actress I want to act with. I just feel joyful that I have been so lucky at the start of my acting career.

IS: How much do you drink and who do you drink with?
KJ: I can drink about a bottle of Soju. I normally drink with other guys of T-MAX, who I’ve gone through hard times with.

IS: What do you always carry in your bag?
KJ: These days my phone is the most important item. But to think about it, the wallet is probably more important.

IS: How do you relieve stress?
KJ: I de-stress by emitting a sound like a great roar. When I was playing sports as a child, we used to do this before starting a game. So the roaring has become a habit. Sometimes it’s just fun to let out a ROAR!

IS: What three things would you bring to a desert island?
KJ: Cell phone, mp3 player and lots of water! I would like to be able to contact others, listen to the music I like and keep my throat moist.

IS: If you have a completely free day, what would you do?
KJ: I want to sleep. We don’t get enough sleep while shooting the drama.

IS: How do you manage your income?
KJ: My parents do. I have little to spend money on nowadays since my schedule is so hectic that I hardly get any pocket money.
source: allkpop

This took me quite a while to lay out so hope you like it!!!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment