Hey everyone it's been a while!!
I'm really glad all you still read my posts even whem I'm not posting anything new ^^
I've been going through some trouble lately, there's quite a lot on my mind and on top of that my laptop also crashed >_<
Some days ago I tried to download a game some of my friends played. However it failed :s
Luckily I have an insurance for everything that happens with it. So I send it back to the shop for repair but it will most likely take 3-5 weeks. My twinsister is very kind to let me borrow her macbook once in a while but my mom found another solution for me being laptop-less for a few weeks. It seemed my uncle and aunt had an older laptop at home. They don't really need it anymore since it was replaced by a new laptop. So they were kind enough to let me borrow this one for some weeks ^^ It's a little bit slower than the one I always used and it takes a lot of patience but it is an improvement.
I still had a lot of photos for tutorials on my old computer so I hope they won't be gone if they repair it or I will be super-mega-sad :(
It's my vacation right now and I have been sleeping a lot. I was ill previous week and lost my voice :s
I'm almost better now but I still have a sore throat. I don't really know how to fill up my vacation but I think it will be a lot of crafting, sewing and sleeping.
Please excuse me for my lack of updates again!!!!!
Have a nice week :)
Friday, October 21, 2011
Hi there! Enjoy my next halloween tutorial: spider queen! It's on Mariska's youtube channel this time, because I had some uploading problems... Anyway, I hope you like it (: and I know I look extremely strange without eyebrows :O
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
- Minho was supposed to debut as an actor.
- Key was a very disobedient grandchild ^^
- Key thinks cats are cuter than dogs
- Minho is the neatest with packing suitcases.
- The first thing Key does when he wakes up in the morning is check his celllphone and Ipod.
- A fan gave Key black and white tees (couple tee). He took the white tee for himself, and he gave the black tee to Jonghyun.
- Taemin doesn't get mad easily.
- Key bought the fujifilm instax with his own money during his birthday, then passed it to the members and call them to give it to him on his birthday party later on.
- Because Minho and Taemin never cried as much as the other members, KEY calls them “kids with no emotions"
- Key thinks shooting music videos is the easiest thing to do.
- Taemin usually doesn't pick up his phone.
- When Key went to karaoke he'll sing a song on the last page in karaoke book. He can't really remember old songs.
- Minho said that Jonghyun has a very sexy shoulder line.
- Jonghyun says that dogs all like him.
- It took 12 hours to film the korean MV for 'Lucifer'.
- Key’s assertiveness tends to be the strongest among the members.
- The thing that would make Key most sad if he was forced to throw it out is his CLOTHES.
- Taemin now likes to exercise at the gym thanks to Minho and Jonghyun.
- Jonghyun likes girls who have sweet voices and can sing well.
- Taemin cannot live without watermelon.
- Key will cut his shirt when he can't wore them anymone. According to Minho, Key will made it look like a ragged cloth.
- Jonghyun has many older female cousins. He calls them Unnie.
- Key said that Taemin is the kind of who is even funnier without being conscious of the situation
- Jonghyun often/still sing "Love's Way" in the shower. According to the members, he sings very loudly.
- In SHINee's new dorm, Jonghyun is Key's roomate.
- Key prefers American fashion style than Korean fashion style.
- Key thought that if he wear a girl's clothes, he will look like a real girl, and nobody could defeat him.
- When Key feels bored, him and Jinki will say “I love you” to Taemin and pull him around.
- Key would like to buy clothes for his girlfriend when he has one.
- Key kept hugging the bag Jonghyun bought for him and said he’ll carry it to the airport the next time they're there
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
For this I used the straps that were on my new clothes.
You know those straps/ribbons that are on the clothes so they can fit on the clothing hangers.
I thought this was perfect because this way you have the colours of your clothes.
Tie a knot
Tie a knot on the end and you're done.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Friday, October 7, 2011
The other day I had bought some clothes for this winter and fall.
A shirt with a deer design, an orange one-piece and a pink sweater.
I thought it would be really easy to combine with all my other pastel-coloured clothes.
These items can really easy layer with my wardrobe.
The clothes are all bought at H&M.
I forgot to photograph my new shoes but they are really cool and I'll upload a picture later ^^
I was really lazy and took them off when I came home.
I orginally planned to edit the background but thought it fits nice with my bedcovers actually XD
These are just a 'few' shots of my hair.
I braided to the back and tied the braids and a little bit extra hair to a bun in the middle.
I added a Lolita flower clip as accesory.
Close-up of the design.
Socks which I bought too but at Claire's.
I have the same in pink and the are really cool with my new shoes <3
Hope you liked it!!