Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

some things about me

Five things you will find if you open my bag: 
  1. Phone 
  2. MP4
  3. Camera Olympus SP 600-Uz 
  4. Cookies
  5. A manga or a book (currently Wuthering Heights) 
Five things in my bedroom: 
  1. A lot of manga 
  2. K-pop posters 
  3. My laptop 
  4. Wii
  5. Dreamcatcher 
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life: 
  1. Go to Japan
  2. Go ta a K-pop/J-pop concert
  3. Wear a cosplay outfit
  4. Study an Asian Language 
  5. Make other people happy
Five things that make me very happy: 
  1. K-pop and Asian Dramas
  2. Hugging random people
  3. Followers or many pagevieuws
  4. Compliments
  5. The smell of the rain
Five things I’m currently into: 
  1. Asian music (currently very much trance and R&B)
  2.  Hana Yori Dango (currently the manga)
  3.  Blogging
  4.  Searching for K-pop merchandise
  5.  Searching for a gift for my B'day
Five things on my to-do list: 
  1. Paint my nails
  2. Upload some of my own nail-art and pictures of 'Giethoorn' 
  3. Download some songs I like 
  4. Finish some of my drafts
  5. Buy new earphones
Five things some people may or may not know about me: 
  1. I'm K-pop addicted and love Asia, I really don't like Europe and I want to move to Japan
  2. I'm a teenager and I don't care that I love Disney
  3. I want to be a costume-designer, but instead I think I'll study japanese
  4. I never watch TV, I watch internet
  5. I love the moon and rain more than the sun and sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment