Osaka is famous for the food and the regional cuisine with things like 'Oshi', 'Okonomiyaki', 'takoyaki' and 'Udon'.
Osaka has a large number of wholesalers and retail shops, a lot are in Chuo
but other shopping districts are in:
Love you all!!
- American Village (clothing store for teenagers)
- Dotonbori (in the namba district)
- Namba (shopping sightseeing and restaurants)
- Shinsaibashi (Luxery goods and department stores)
- Umeda (Boutiques theaters and department stores)
Beautiful isn't it??
Beautiful for 花見 (Hanami- flowerseeing)
What's floating in the water in Osaka