Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Message from me!!!

Hey all the girlz and guyz out there!!!
It's been awhile since I last posted a personal message.
Gomen ne!!!
I like to keep my blog updated, but sometimes it just won't work.
I was feeling sick, so the coming days there will be some old news.
I wanted to write about it when it was still 'new news' you know,
hope you can forgive me!!!!
I am completely better now.

Also you can expect more fashion post, I promised them right?
Also, I will try to make screenshots from PV
 and/or turn them into scrreensavers.
I was thinking about

- Park Bom's 'Don't Cry'
- Kana Nishino's Esperanza
- WISE ft HIROKO 'I loved You'

And I was also thinking about doing something from BoA, IU or SNSD.
I love their PV's some are really colourful and happy and upbeat and so,
but they do the sad songs just as amazing too.
If you'd like some other PV screencaps or sreensaver ask me!!
I will do do it for you.
You can also ask me to do something from a drama if you want.

There are some other things I'd like to share!!!

I am currently busy with costume designing.
Well, not really of course ( a pity though)
It's so: I met some friends on a Twilightconvention last year.
YES, A TWILIGHTCONVENTION.
You can hate me or love me more now, but I don't care about that.
I don't get the big deal about 'Popularity' and such.
But before I go to far away from this subject...
My twinsister, who dragged me to it (JK),
and my friends went to the contest.
They showed the (remake) trailers the contestants had made beforehand.
Their trailer was really beautiful!!
And they won,
Congrats to them!!!

And if you're wondering why I'm telling you this:
My friend assigned me for the part of costume designer!!!
I bet (the ones who've seen New Moon and Eclipse) you all know the volturri right?
I get to make their capes!!!
I have a lot fun making them, and hope my efforts will be appreciated.
They also asked me to figurate in the trailer, I get to wear my own costume!!
WHooHoo!!!   I'm soooo excited!!!!
We will shoot the scene on 26th june.

And I am also very busy preparing for an animeconvention.
It will be held on May 7th.
Maybe you saw all these dolly kei post.
( or I don't know how many I posted because the most photos weren't allowed)
But I was thinking of doing something like that you know.
I am researching.
But I think I found the perfect dress and the perfect shoes.
I only hope I can have them.
I also found pretty hairstyles and nail-art.
I will surely post a picture.
Maybe of other cosplayers too.

I hope I meet my friends again!!!
And that I will be able to take a lot of pictures.

The last thing I want to say (once again, and I'll never stop)
Thanks for your support.
I want to let my readers know more about me,
just simple things like favourite things etc.

To think that only a month ago I started to spend the most of my free time with blogging,
and already have sooo much pagevieuws, it's unbelievable.
This makes me so happy, the feeling it gives when people actually read your posts, is soo good.
I already have followers!!
Please support me and follow too?

I will stop writing now.
Take a good look at my blog and
ぞよろしくお願いします!!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment