Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Make Up Tutorial: Blue Glam



Hello :)

Yesterday we celebrated my mothers 50th birthday, and as always I was my sisters and my mothers make up artist! So I thought it would be a great opportunity to do a make up tutorial of the look I created for my sister. Thanks Irene for letting me do this!


To keep her face looking natural, I didn't use foundation, but I did apply conceiler. I used the lightest shade mixed with the pink undertone and applied it mainly underneath her eyes, but I covered some spots on the rest of her face, too.




Second I dusted a light blue eyeshadow all over the eyelid.




Some white shimmer in the inner corner makes the eyes look bigger and more awake.




Instead of using a blue kohl pencil, I just applied a thin line of blue eyeshadow on the outer half of the lower lid.




I used the same shimmery white eyeshadow with a blending brush to highlight the browbone.




Deep black eyeliner applied close to the upper lashline suits Irene very good!




After curling the lashes, I applied a solid amount of black mascara to the upper lashes, and a tiny bit to the lower ones.




We're done with the eyes! Moving on to the cheecks, I lightly brushed a beautiful pink blush on her cheeckbones.




Finally: the lips! It's inportant to keep the attention to the eyes, that's why I just applied a neutral lipgloss and nothing else.


And we're done :) She's ready to party!



- xx


No comments:

Post a Comment