Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

Felt Totoro Badge

I really love Totoro and wanted to do some crafting with a Totoro theme.
Considering the fact I had really much felt I choose it as my material.

What I used:
  • Grey and white felt
  • Scissors
  • Needle and grey thread
  • Googly eyes
  • Marker
  • Pin


Draw Totoro on a piece of felt.
The side you drew will be the downside.


Take a left-over piece of white felt.
Measure the shape of Totoro's tummy.



Stitch or glue the white piece on the upside of the badge.
I actually cheated a little bit by glue-ing it in place.
I added the stitch for a cuter effect.


The actual reason that I did the stripes with felt is that I had cut off my thread to early and didn't want to start over again. But never mind that.
You can do it with both felt and thread but I think felt is better because it is thicker and more visible.
Also draw a nose with a black marker.


Glue the googly eyes near the nose.


To finish your badge glue a pin on the back


Aren't they cute together??
I will defo make more felt badges and some tutorials about it.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment