Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2011

Costumizing My Erasercase

I mostly hate it when my eraser gets dirty.
You would think that it would be easy to just leave the package on it but most cheap erasers have childish packages unfortunately.
So because I didn't wanna spend $$$ on a eraser just because I didn't like the package check out my solution:


This was what it looked like first :s
I used:
  • Black paper
  • Glue
  • Decorations


The first step is to simply cover the eraser case in the (black) paper.
If you didn't precisely measure it you can cut off a bit but try to cover it with the paper.

Last, add decorations the way you want.
I added stars and flowers because i'm really obsessed with them ^^
It could've been better if I had done something with deco instead but I like this too.
It's better than the old one that's for sure ^^

Maybe I will do some more school things because I hate average things ^^
If I do, I'll show them of course!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment