Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nail-art Tutorial

Products I used:

- A Base coat
- Three different shades of Catrice
-Glitter
- Top coat
- A (piece of) sponge or make-up wedge

soon I found out the lightest shade hadn't much effect so I went on without it.

  1. Paint your nails with the base coat.
  2. Apply the lightest shade of nail-polish you have with the sponge/wedge.
    Because I used 3 colours ( 2 bright and 1 nude colour) I started at 1/3 of my nail
  3. Apply the second layer with the darkest shade.
    I did this on 2/3 of the nail.
  4. When you're done with the colours it's time for glitters!!!
    You can create the best effect by applying the polish horizontal.
    I only went over the pink nailpolish because I think it looks better than covering the whole nail.
  5. Add a top coat so it will last longer.
I also did it with yellow:



I love this nail-art because it is and looks very simple but is very elegant because of the glitters and fading colours.
You can do it with every colour, so if you are bored just try another one ;)
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment