Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My new K-pop/drama Purchases

At Tsunacon this year I found such a cool stand.
They sold really much Korean-like things such as clothes posters etc.
I oredered some products from their website.
I really had to get them and I also got 15% off. LUCKY!!!
Check them out:

Super Junior Poster v4
There was not really much choice for ELF's :(
This was my favourite.
Well at least it has my favourite members <3
Boys Over Flowers Oorbellen
This was actually the reason of my order.
A perfect excuse to buy the BOF necklace AND matching earrings.
This is soooo perfect!!!

I also bought this adorable cookie mirror
Cookie Spiegel Donkerbruin
I really can't wait for the delivery!!
I think I'll just wait for the mailman at the door.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment