Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kana Nishino Nail-Art


I got my inspiration for this nail-art from J-pop singer Kana Nishino.
I saw a Live performance video where she had pretty cool nails.
Obviously I tried to do the same.
I think it turned out pretty well.
However I took it a few days after I did it,
so the quality is not the best.

I first aplied red and green polish on my nails.
Then I made stripes and dots on these colours.
You can aply a base coat or top coat if you want.
I had to mix some colours because the green I had was too bright.

The things I like about this manicure:
- It's so simple, yet very unique.
- It's easy to do it yourself.
- The colour combination is really unordinary, but somehow fits well.
- You can make very different variations with other patterns or colours.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment