Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2012

Spring pictures


Haha this just reminded me of the japanese hanami~ flower vieuwing
The flowers were soo pretty!!!












My twinsister put some flowers in her hair and asked me to take pics of it
It's soo pretty ^^







There were also a lot of hawkbits around ^^




I think the lighting of this picture i super pretty ^^




Some gooses in the park










Spread your wings~












































I can't remember if I focused on the back accidently or purposely o.O




Pretty Tulips :p






I think this pic could've been a total masterpiece if I focused on the white flower instead,
then the tullips in the background and the purple flower would be vague :s






I like that there is suddenly this pop of pink colour, but there's a little bit too much of the tree


This is somewhat more of a detail shot, but it's too much in the center :s
why didn't I use the rule of thirds ****


Last pic is actually quite pretty ^^
Hope you enjoyed it :p
Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment