Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mermaid Nails Tutorial

Hello ^^
I got this blue nail-polish for my B-day and I tought it looked very cool, it kind of reminded me of mermaids and underwater life :p don't know why actually :s
But this nailpolish had all these golden glitters and I wanted to let this polish be even more pretty.
So I matched it with a gold polish that has some various sizes of glitters.

It is actually so simple it you can't call it a tutorial :p more like a process ^^

These nailpolishes look soo good together don't you think?




first I used 'Choose Me!' as base.
Then I covered only the top of my nails with 'Make It Golden'

Clean up the edges when you're done ^^


Xx




1 comment:

  1. Cute.

    Please visit my nail blog
    pocket-full-of-candies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete