Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2012

Quick Make up Tips #1

Hey!
Due to my extreme lazyness, I love quick make up tips. Sometimes I invent a trick/I hear one from a beauty guru that is so genius and simple I just HAVE to share it!
So... check out the video I made: five easy breezy make up tips!


If the video above doesn't show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suu-hgYijUM

The five tips in the clip:
1. Create a cover from adhesive tape to protect your brush
2. Place a drop of nail polish on the lid so you can easily see what colour is in the bottle
3. Held your kohl pencil above a flame - suddenly it will be very pigmented!
4. Before buying lipstick, test it in the store on your fingertip
5. When your lips are chapped: scrub your them before applying vaseline

Hope it helps!
xoxo
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment