Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beauty Awards

 By Suzanne


Hi!

A week or two ago, I read about the Holland Beauty Awards, a competition with a winning product for each category. I didn't agree with the choices made by the judges, so I decided to present you my own Beauty Awards!

Fragances
Holland's winner: Chanel No 19 Poudré
My winner: Esprit Jeans Spirit Eau De Toilette


Body care
Holland's winner: Dove Go Fresh Douchegel
My winner: Nivea Pearl & Beauty Crème Oil Shower


Eye make up
Holland's winner: Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
My winner: Maybelline New York The Falsies Mascara
 

Lip make up
Holland's winner: Dior Dior Addict Lipstick
My winner: The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain


Hair products
Holland's winner: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Glossing Mist
My winner: L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Laque collection


Nail polish
Holland's winner: OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection
My winner: Essence Colour & Go collection


I could make the list a whole lot longer, but it's enough for now :p
Have a great day!

xxx
- Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment